WHY Cancer Companions Online Training?
Imagine your community driving by your church saying “That’s the church that helps people with cancer.”
Imagine a team of volunteers from your church touching the lives of people coping with cancer to draw them closer to Christ.
Imagine cancer patients connecting with cancer prayer partners to build friendships that weather the storm.
Imagine cancer caregivers hearing the concerns of others so they know they are not alone.
Imagine cancer survivors learning ways to change their eating habits, their exercise schedule, their prayer life and their stress level to make life after cancer ABUNDANT!
This is the vision of a Cancer Companions Ministry in your church.
Looking for in depth information on the Online Training Program?
Register below to receive email updates concerning:
- Update #1 Goals and Topics of the Training (RECEIVE TODAY)
- Update #2 History of the ministry and how the training developed.
- Update #3 Trainer Karen Tripp MS LMFT President of Cancer Companions.
- Update #4 Testimonials- trained Cancer Companions and their participants
- Update #5 Easy instructions for using the online technology.