Interested in having your church participate in the 30 Days of Cancer Prayer challenge but need some help with the promotional materials needed? We’ve got you covered!
We have created all of the marketing materials you need to get the word out to your church members about this event.
Two Ways to Access These 30 Days Promotional Materials:
1.. You can download the tools by clicking the links below and then print them yourself.
2. You can order them from Cancer Companions printer, Marc McDougan at the Sow The Seed Ministries for excellent quality at a low cost. Simply reach out to him at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure you include the item numbers of the tools that you are in need of.
Item numbers are listed next to each item for you.
30 Days of Cancer Prayer Promotional Materials Include:
- Powerpoint Screens with the event information on each!
- Save the Date promotional video with information and a step by step guide on how the members of your church can register to take part in the challenge.
- Bookmark template* that includes all 30 of our cancer prayer topics. Order these to hand out at your church’s services, cancer centers, small groups, etc. (*Item #200, minimum order of 32)
- Postcard template* that you can share. Includes information on how to sign up and what the challenge is, along with information about our Facebook Live prayer service. (*Item #205, minimum order of 24)
- Prayer Chain direction sheet*. (*Item #210, minimum order of 10)
- Cancer Prayer Wall posters* – 7 to a set. (*Item #215, minimum order of 1 set of 7)
- 30 Days of Cancer Prayer logo.
- Sentext Poster* with registration information. (*Item #220, minimum order of 2)
- Bullet points for verbal announcements made in church and bulletin blurbs that you can use in your church’s bulletin found in our direction booklet.
- Newsletter Article for your church’s newsletter.
- Boot Camp videos that walk you through our promotional and marketing materials and help you prepare for the 30 Days of Cancer prayer event – coming soon!
If there are any additional promotional materials that you require for your church please email our Communications Coordinator, Cecilia Tripp, at email@example.com!