Interested in having your church participate in the 30 Days of Cancer Prayer challenge but need some help with the promotional materials needed? We’ve got you covered!
We will be creating all of the marketing materials you will need to get the word out to your church members about this event. You will find access to each item in the #30dayscancerprayer toolbox once they have been completed!
30 Days of Cancer Prayer Promotional Materials will Include:
- Powerpoint Screen with the kickoff information on it!
- Save the Date poster, half page flyer, and postcard.
- Save the Date promotional video with information and a step by step guide on how the members of your church can register to take part in the challenge.
- Kickoff promotional video that encourages members to sign up for the event NOW – coming soon!
- Bookmark template that includes all 30 of our cancer prayer topics. Order these to hand out after your church’s services.
- Postcard template that you can share with your members. Includes information on how to sign up and what the challenge is, along with information about our Facebook Live prayer service.
- 30 Days of Cancer Prayer logos with the tagline and without the tagline.
- Sentext Poster with registration information.
- Bullet points for verbal announcements made in church.
- Bulletin blurb that you can use in your church’s bulletin.
- Newsletter Article for your church’s newsletter, etc.
If there are any additional promotional materials that you require for your church please email our Communications Coordinator, Cecilia Tripp, at email@example.com!
If you would like to sign up to be a part of the 30 Days of Cancer Prayer Task Force email Karen Tripp at firstname.lastname@example.org!