Cancer Companions, a Christian cancer ministry currently in 21 states, is seeking a creative person with the ability to improve and generate communication ideas and complete projects independently.
Brief Description: To oversee and improve communication tools (social media, email blasts, pamphlets, flyers, etc) for reaching potential volunteers, current volunteers, donors, and people coping with cancer.
Cancer Companions is a 501c3 nonprofit which trains, equips and supports church volunteers to facilitate Christian cancer support groups and one to one meetings.
Part Time 15 hours/wk Compensation: $20/hr
- College Degree preferred
- Knowledge of social media programing
- Excellent layout and design skills using the Adobe Creative Cloud or similar software.
- Impressive Writing Skills for social media posts and blog articles
- Works well independently and as a team member
- Align and maintain our brand for marketing, website and social media materials.
- Develop and improve, as needed, marketing materials for Regional representatives and church volunteers.
- Program social media exposure.
- Design email blast layouts.
- Oversee layout of new editions of training materials – as needed.
- Create materials for yearly Take a Hike From Cancer.
- Brainstorm and implement new ideas for getting the word out about Cancer Companions.
Send resume and sample of layout and design projects to Karen Tripp MS LMFT President Cancer Companions [email protected]