The Lord has blessed Cancer Companions in our short 5 year history with steady growth:
- Total churches 137
- Total States 21
- Total people coping with cancer served 1,400
God is GOOD! So what’s next? Let’s Get The Word Out that our volunteers are ready to serve.
ALL #GivingTuesday funds will be dedicated to Get The Word Out: an extensive communication campaign designed to reach people coping with cancer in our existing regions.
Imagine… Cancer Companions groups filled to overflowing!
Imagine… these new paths for those in need to a Cancer Companions group.
- A young woman with breast cancer finding prayers from a Cancer Companions internet ad.
- A parent diagnosed with cancer finding guidance from the Cancer Companions Parent and Cancer Webinar.
- A newly diagnosed cancer patient receiving weekly calls/notes/prayers from a caring Cancer Companions volunteer.
- A cancer survivor learning about healthy lifestyle choices from a Cancer Companions speaker on the radio/TV/Blog.
YOU can join the adventure!
Help those coping with cancer find the scripture-filled guidance and compassion a Cancer Companions volunteer can provide by supporting our Get The Word Out communication campaign. Help us fill the groups to OVERFLOWING!