Add to Calendar
Join this Christian Cancer Support Group for anyone in treatment, post treatment or their loved ones.
What does the Bible say about struggles like cancer? What is Jesus up to in the midst of your cancer journey? Through their training and materials, Cancer Companions volunteer facilitators will listen and guide cancer families through these topics:
What to expect each week:
- Time to share from your experience
- A short video of three people’s stories
- Devotion with Bible verse & questions
- Opportunity for prayer requests
- Contains 9 topics with 5 devotions each. The devotions can be done at home and one will be used for class.
- The books cost $16 if you would like to donate towards the purchase of them.
Our Savior’s Lutheran Church – 1103 N. Broad St., Mankato, MN
We meet in the Library – Please enter from the parking lot on the east side of the church off 4th Street
We will meet every Thursday starting January 11th in the morning at 10:00am – 11:30am. The session will last for 9 weeks.
Call to Register and or more info:
Deaconess Lisa Brand
One to one option:
- If getting out of your home is difficult or scheduling is a problem we can come to you. Contact Deaconess Lisa Brand at 385-2185.