Add to Calendar
Join this Christian Cancer Support Group for anyone in treatment, post treatment or their loved ones.
What does the Bible say about struggles like cancer? What is Jesus up to in the midst of your cancer journey? Through their training and materials, Cancer Companions volunteer facilitators will listen and guide cancer families through these topics:
What to expect each week:
- Time to share from your experience
- A short video of three people’s stories
- Devotion with Bible verse & questions
- Opportunity for prayer requests
- Contains 9 topics with 5 devotions each. The devotions can be done at home and one will be used for class.
- The books cost $16 if you would like to donate towards the purchase of them.
Personal Residence – 105 Dahlia Way, Mahtomedi, MN
We will meet every other Thursday starting April 7th in the evening at 6:30pm – 8:309m. The session will last for 9 weeks
Call to Register and or more info:
Sheryl Bendickson with Eagle Brook Church