Add to Calendar
Join this Christian Cancer Support Group for anyone in treatment, post treatment or their loved ones.
What does the Bible say about struggles like cancer? What is Jesus up to in the midst of your cancer journey? Through their training and materials, Cancer Companions volunteer facilitators will listen and guide cancer families through these topics:
What to expect each week:
- Time to share from your experience
- Devotion with Bible verse & questions
- Opportunity for prayer requests
- Contains 9 topics with 5 devotions each. The devotions can be done at home and one will be used for class.
- The books cost $16 if you would like to donate towards the purchase of them.
Westminster Presbyterian – 1300 9th St., Anacortes, WA
We will meet every other Tuesday 7:00 pm.
Call to Register and or more info:
Margaret Campbell – 360-982-2710
Or contact the church @ 360-293-3880
One to one option:
- If getting out of your home is difficult or scheduling is a problem we can come to you, just email Margaret to arrange a time.