To watch our 15 minute Introductory Web Seminar- Click Here
To watch our NEW 7 Steps to get Started Videos – Click Here
NOTE: The Six Steps Web Seminar video and the Community Outreach seminar video have been replaced with the above 7 steps to get Started seminar.
WA – Anacortes – Cancer Companions Christian Cancer Support Group @ Westminster Presbyterian
Jan 28 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Join this Christian Cancer Support Group for anyone in treatment, post treatment or their loved ones.
What does the Bible say about struggles like cancer? What is Jesus up to in the midst of your cancer journey? Through their training and materials, Cancer Companions volunteer facilitators will listen and guide cancer families through these topics:
What to expect each week:
- Time to share from your experience
- Devotion with Bible verse & questions
- Opportunity for prayer requests
- Contains 9 topics with 5 devotions each. The devotions can be done at home and one will be used for class.
- The books cost $16 if you would like to donate towards the purchase of them.
Westminster Presbyterian – 1300 9th St., Anacortes, WA
We will meet every other Tuesday 7:00 pm.
Call to Register and or more info:
Margaret Campbell – 360-982-2710
Or contact the church @ 360-293-3880
One to one option:
- If getting out of your home is difficult or scheduling is a problem we can come to you, just email Margaret to arrange a time.
We are excited about this new group and very much looking forward to getting started. All are welcome — please consider joining us when you can!
Hope to see you there!
Subscribe to filtered calendar