Churches and lay people alike are asking…
“How can we help cancer families?”
Christian counselor and author Karen Tripp has created a program called Cancer Companions to train, equip and support lay people to lift up cancer families through their struggles.
This is done through-
- One-to-One Peer Counseling
- Christian Cancer Support Groups
- Cancer Resource Information Sessions
How To Develop a Cancer Ministry Web Seminar
Monday, November 5th
7:30PM Eastern 6:30PM Central
How to Develop a Cancer Ministry Web Seminar will answer the questions:
1. What do cancer families need that peer counselors can provide?
2. Who in a cancer family needs help?
3. How can peer counselors meet these needs?
4. What materials are available to assist the peer counselor?
5. What training is available for peer counselors and ministry leaders?
By registering, you will receive a link that you will click on at the time of the web seminar to join the meeting. It’s that easy!