Welcome to the Online Facilitator Training tool box. Here you will find all of the documents you need to complete your online training with Cancer Companions. These documents are to be used with the 6 online training videos which are provided for free during the Coronavirus Quarantine ($110 value) in an effort to help our Cancer Companions teams during COVID-19.
You will receive:
- Access to the 6 Cancer Companions Online Training Sessions taught by Karen Tripp, MS LMFT. Each session is 40-50 minutes, easily accessed by computer, tablet or phone and they can be completed online from the comfort of your own home anytime you’d like.
- Materials you can print for your Cancer Companions Training Binder as well as the Seeing God in Your Cancer Journey Facilitator Version which will be shipped directly to your door.
- Login information for the Cancer Companions Toolbox with video library, marketing materials, templates and more.
- Cancer Companions Facilitator Training Certificate upon completion.
What a wonderful way to spend this extra time and make a difference in the life of someone struggling with cancer!
Steps to get started:
1. Contact Meagan Spalding (email@example.com) for login and access to training.
2. Print documents below that are to be included in the training binder.
3. Receive facilitator guide by mail.
4. Complete all 6 lessons and homework to receive Cancer Companions Facilitator Certificate.
Online Facilitator Training Documents for binder: Please print.
Resource Guide (127 pages, available upon request. )
Facilitator Journal (39 pages, Mandatory for Online Training Video Classes)
Status of Ministry Qty. 5 per binder
Facilitator Connection Chart Qty. 5 per binder
CC Meeting Notes Qty. 5 per binder
Team Prayer Request Form Qty. 5 per binder
Seeing God Postcard (Print postcards as needed to mail out)
If you have any questions please contact our Operations Administrator, Meagan Spalding at firstname.lastname@example.org.