CLICK HERE to play prayer:
Prayer- Cancer and Thanksgiving
Lord I thank you for thanksgiving. I thank you for giving me a day in my cancer journey to see all the things I am thankful for.
Cancer does not stop-
- The love of my family.
- The dedication of my medical staff.
- The wisdom of my doctors.
- The glory of the sunshine.
- The magnificence of the moon.
- The security of the roof over my head.
- The blessing of the food on my table.
- The joy of friends
- The never ceasing love of your Son Jesus Christ.
I am thankful that your ability to bless me is bigger and stronger than anything cancer can place in my life. With each step of this cancer journey, I ask you to keep my eyes on You and the endless blessings you provide.
In your precious Son’s name I pray,
For More Cancer Prayers CLICK HERE http://www.cancer-companions.org/category/cancer-prayers/