CLICK HERE to play prayer:
I am not thankful for cancer but I am thankful for the new eyes it has given me. Before cancer I was surrounded by your blessings and yet did not truly see them.
I did not see-
- The healing of a hug.
- The restoration of a kind word.
- The appreciation of a paycheck.
- The relief of a medicine that works.
- The gift of the prayers of others.
- The peace of a friend by your side.
- The simple joy of eating well.
- The strength of Your presence.
Thank you for my new eyes. Thank you for using my cancer journey to reveal to me more of You.
In your precious Son’s name I pray, AMEN