CLICK HERE to listen to prayer.
Fill my days with more Christmas and less cancer. May the joys of the season bring me a new hope that is so strong the clouds of cancer in my thoughts disappear.
Focus my heart and mind on-
- The delight of Christmas lights in the neighborhood.
- The warmth of holiday aromas.
- The joy of giving gifts to loved ones.
- The beauty of a decorated tree.
- The power of a Christmas song
- The splendor of Christmas eve service.
- The serenity of a Nativity Scene.
- And the unfathomable wonder of the gift of your Son on that first Christmas morn.
Each time the dark thoughts of cancer press on my mind, rip them from me and fill me with your word, your love and your presence.
In your mighty Son’s name I pray,
For More Cancer Prayers CLICK HERE http://www.cancer-companions.org/category/cancer-prayers/