Rex Cancer Center of Raleigh
Children of Cancer Patients, Financial Assistance, Metastatic or recurrent cancer, Support Group, Therapeutic Massage/Acupuncture
- Coping with Cancer Support Group for Patients & Caregivers First Tuesday at 6 p.m.
- Sharing Hope Support Group for People Living with Metastatic or Recurrent Cancer First and Third Wednesday of every month 10:30 a.m.
- Free massages are offered to Rex Cancer Center patients First and third Tuesdays.
- kidscan! is a special family support program designed for families with children ages up to 18 years of age who have a parent, grandparent or caregiver diagnosed with cancer. Third Monday 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. (dinner provided)
- Complimentary one-on-one general nutrition sessions with patients and provide nutritional management during their treatment by our registered dietitians.
Patient Financial Services assists uninsured and consult on filing for disability. Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.