– Brain Tumor Support Group
– Esophageal & Gastric cancer, head & neck cancer group
– Breast Cancer Support group
– Journey to Wellness Cancer Education
– Metastatic Breast Cancer Support Group
– Pancreatic Cancer Support Group
– Prostate Cancer Support Group
Alliance for Lung Cancer Advocacy
Lunglovelink – Online Support
Phone Buddy Program – Buddy-To-Buddy Support
Clinical Trial Matching Service
Legal, Case Management, Employment Resources
Look Good/Feel Better Makeover
Reach to Recovery – Breast Cancer Support Program
Provides Children’s books about Cancer
Advocacy For Children/Adolescents With Cancer
Phone – Main
Non-Profit recognized as an outlet looking for donors of bone marrow. Specifically for the use of bone marrow transplants and for lymphoma patients.
– Legal Assistance and referral
Helps Reentering School And Workplace
Offers Books And Videos For All Ages
Ask The Expert: Email For Legal Questions
Phone – Main List Of Scholarships For Survivors
A Cancer Information Center is located in the Radiation Oncology Center waiting room area. Wigs, turbans, and literature on different kinds of cancer, prevention, early detection and treatment options are located in this area.
All cancer support services at DePaul are open to anyone seeking information or support related to a cancer diagnosis, not only patients who receive their treatment at DePaul.
See also I Can Cope and Cancer Care Support Group for support programs they offer.
See info under Cancer Care Support Group DePaul Hospital
- comprehensive medical and surgical care in partnership with other agencies for those diagnosed with breast cancer who are uninsured or underinsured.
3rd Mondays monthly 6:30-8:30 pm
A well-attended, nurturing support group that shares information and discusses pertinent issues such as nutrition, coping skills, fear of recurrence, intimacy challenges, and genetic concerns. For women newly diagnosed and survivors, female family and friends.