– Brain Tumor Support Group
– Esophageal & Gastric cancer, head & neck cancer group
– Breast Cancer Support group
– Journey to Wellness Cancer Education
– Metastatic Breast Cancer Support Group
– Pancreatic Cancer Support Group
– Prostate Cancer Support Group
Alliance for Lung Cancer Advocacy
Lunglovelink – Online Support
Phone Buddy Program – Buddy-To-Buddy Support
Clinical Trial Matching Service
Legal, Case Management, Employment Resources
- Information support resources
- List of doctors involved in investigational treatment.
- Online Care Consultation
- Care for the caregiver
- Financial Assistance Resources
- Health Insurance Assistance Resources
- Reaching out for support
- Therapeutic recreation
St. Louis Support Groups- please see website for complete details
- 3rd Thursdays monthly 6:30-8:30 pm.
A caring environment in which to learn about and discuss issues associated with brain cancer: memory, cognitive losses and challenges, communication, and the impact on family. Family and friends welcome. No prescreening required.
- Emotional Support Groups led by licensed therapist. Prescreening required to attend group. Appointment necessary.
Free educational programs, support groups, separate groups for bereaved and caregivers, education workshops, and mind-body activities such as: yoga, relaxation, & visualization. Also provides vouchers towards the cost of medical supplies directly related to a cancer diagnosis through their Staenberg Family Cancer Services program. Nutritional supplements, incontinence and ostomy supplies, lymphedema sleeves, wigs, and DME such as walkers, shower chairs, etc. are additionally available. Patient needs a referral from a social worker, nurse, or physician; form available online.
– Lung Cancer Support group 2nd Wednesdays 4:00-5:00PM
– Breast Cancer Support Group 6 locations
– Cancer Resource Centers: Bras, wigs and more at no or little cost
– Medical Nutrition Therapy call 612-863-9076
– Healing Coach Genetic Counseling 612-863-0228
– Prostate Cancer Support Group First Thursday United Hospital 7:00PM
– Brain Cancer Support group Second Thursday 5:30PM abbott Northwestern Hospital