- Transportation for elderly to medical appointments, store or bank
- Home Repair
- Furniture Ministry (picks up donated items, delivers to those in need)
- Budget Teaching
- Life Skills as they relate to Biblical principals
Online scheduler for meals, helpers, etc.
Hand-written card service – all occasions
Caregiver’s book list
Transportation Program- donation based: provides transportation to medical appointments- both local and St. Louis at no charge
Serves St. Clair and Western Clinton Counties
Home Care Program: Non Medical, laundry
$18.00 hr M-F
$19.00 hr weekend
Provides FREE housecleaning for those who have breast cancer – 1 time a month for 4 months while in treatment.
One must sign up and have the doctor fax a note confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in patient’s zip code area arrange for the service.
- Housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping, escort to medical services and personal care.
- Serves Bond, Clinton, Madison, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair, and Washington counties.
Private pay or FREE if Case Coordination Unit (618-236-5836) does Needs Assessment and finds person is qualified for free services.