Online scheduler for meals, helpers, etc.
Hand-written card service – all occasions
Caregiver’s book list
Illinois Department on Aging provision of case management services for senior citizens. Provides a comprehensive needs assessment and service coordination to assist older persons gain access to needed services.
Eligibility determinations for the IL Dept. on Aging Community Care Program. Home delivered meals assessments, elder abuse investigations.
- Housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping, escort to medical services and personal care.
- Serves Bond, Clinton, Madison, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair, and Washington counties.
Private pay or FREE if Case Coordination Unit (618-236-5836) does Needs Assessment and finds person is qualified for free services.
Serves Belleville/Shiloh area
Must have proof of residency (SS#, picture ID for head of household, proof of income- income restrictions apply.
Open: Mon, Wed. Fri – 1-3pm
Tues., Sat. – 9-11am
- Nutritional services to men, women, and children undergoing cancer treatment.
- The meals are frozen for clients to take home.
Women’s cancer support group;Transportation;Meals;Errands;Household chores;Companionship
Men’s cancer support group;Transportation;Meals;Errands;Household chores;Companionship
– Financial Support
– Delivers meals
- Website connections through the power of community – whether you need help or want to provide help.
- Help Calendar – sign up for meals, transportation, help within communities.
- Free tools designed to help the caregiver.
- Community building features online to help with emotional support for the family and provide resources.