Listings tagged: resources
- Treatment information
- Educational and resource information
- A buddy system
- Other information about colorectal cancer
A Cancer Information Center is located in the Radiation Oncology Center waiting room area. Wigs, turbans, and literature on different kinds of cancer, prevention, early detection and treatment options are located in this area.
All cancer support services at DePaul are open to anyone seeking information or support related to a cancer diagnosis, not only patients who receive their treatment at DePaul.
See also I Can Cope and Cancer Care Support Group for support programs they offer.
See info under Cancer Care Support Group DePaul Hospital
1st Thursday of month- 6-7:30pm
SSM Cancer Care Resource Center is a free information resource center that is staffed by oncology nurses who are available to answer questions, interpret information about diagnosis and treatment and help patients prepare for doctor’s visits.
- Information on new technology, treatments and health information.
- Pamphlets, articles, internet searches and books.
- Free wigs and turbans
- Cancer screenings, educational programs, smoking cessation classes and area support groups for both caregivers and patients.
- All cancer support services at SSM are open to anyone seeking information or support related to a cancer diagnosis, not only patients who receive their treatment at SSM.