Listings tagged: Virginia
- One on One Support
- Financial or Insurance Counseling
- Gas Cards
- Look Good, Feel Better (see listing)
- Online Resources
- Research Programs
- Clinical Trials
- Cancer Informational Resources
The Center coordinates programs to meet the determined needs of those diagnosed with cancer in the area such as support groups, transportation issues, and financial aid resources.
- Serving needy cancer patients in Danville and Pittsylvania County
- Provides supplies, prescriptions, equipment, travel costs for treatment.
- literature, educational programs
COPING- a support group for cancer patients and survivors, which meets the last Tuesdays
The class helps women regain a sense of self-confidence and control over their lives; learn to perform their own makeovers using complimentary cosmetics and skin care products donated by the cosmetics industry; and disguise hair loss using wigs, turbans, scarves, and various accessories. Each participant receives more than $200 in free cosmetics