How to start a Cancer Companions Ministry…
- Ask potential Cancer Companions volunteers to watch short Introductory Video (no cost)
- Those who join Cancer Companions team watch the Seven Steps to Get Started Videos (no cost)
- Purchase a Cancer Companions Large or standard Starter Kit
- Register team members (this is for any volunteers over the 3 included in the starter kits) at Cancer Companions Online Facilitator Training
- Purchase yearly Membership Subscription and additional Participant Guides as you serve more participants.
Church Starter Kits must be purchased prior to an individual from a church attending the Cancer Companions Online Facilitator Training. Right now you can receive a Large Church Starter Kit for the price of a Standard Church Starter Kit, which is $105 savings! Purchase must be made by May 10th, 2021.
Church Starter Kit – Large: $830 / $35 shipping– CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Church Starter Kit – Standard: $725 / $25 shipping – CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
- 10 (standard) 20 (large) Cancer Companions Participant Guides (Seeing God in Your Cancer Journey) for those you serve coping with cancer.
- 1 Interactive Participant Video Set
- 1 DVD – Promotional Videos
- 1 Marketing Folder ((Cancer Companions balloon and printed examples of promotional flyers on Cancer Companions Toolbox – login access to website)
- 25 Trifold Brochures
- Access to Archived Monthly Web Seminars from past 8 years
- 3 Facilitator Training System which includes: 1. Cancer Companions Participant Guide Facilitator Version (Seeing God in Your Cancer Journey) 2. National Cancer Resource Guide 3. Facilitator Training Manual
Cancer Companions Training – If you have more than 3 volunteers that are included in your starter kit, the cost is an additional $110 per person for each starter kit. (Starter Kits must be purchased prior to Cancer Companions Training.)
Each Trainee receives the Facilitator Training System which includes: 1. Cancer Companions Participant Guide Facilitator Version (Seeing God in Your Cancer Journey) 2. National Cancer Resource Guide 3. Facilitator Training Manual
The Cancer Companions Training is an on-line 6 session training to prepare volunteers to use the Cancer Companions materials to connect with people impacted with cancer and draw them closer to Christ through their cancer walk. This training is created to be done in small group sessions, not alone.
Membership Subscription $16/month or $180/yr